Vegas Crest Casino has another piece of positive news for members. Those who join and play this month will get a chance to take part in the Wonder Woman tournament and claim incredible awards. The event will take place every Tuesday and Wednesday celebrating women and inviting players to check out its goddess-inspired slots.
Vegas Crest Casinos Presents Wonder Woman March
What to Expect
As part of the tournament, players can receive excellent prizes every Tuesday and Wednesday throughout the month. The event will see 20 players receiving awards and splitting a total pool of €1,350 every week. If you claim first place on the leaderboard, you will receive an €800 prize.
When it comes to available prizes, you can expect the following:
- 1st Place €800.00 in Cash
- 2nd Place €250.00 in bonus money
- 3rd Place €100.00 in bonus money
- 4th Place €75.00 in bonus money
- 5th Place €25.00 in bonus money
- 6th – 10th Place €10.00 bonus money
- 11th – 20th Place €5.00 bonus money
If you are interested in the latest tournament, the following slots qualify: Wu Zetian, Flower Goddess Festival, Book of Amaterasu, Mother of Dragons, Pandora’s Box, Treasures of the Nile, Gold of Egypt, Lady Hawk, Moon Goddess, Cleopatra 18+, Fantasy Goddess, and Cleopatra VII.
The Tournament will start every Tuesday at 5:01 AM CET and finish at 4:59 AM CET on Thursday.
To participate in this Tournament, you must have completed the deposit in the last 7 days and selected “Opt-in” with the button below. In case you miss to opt-in for this even, none of the titles played will calculate towards winning the Tourney and you will not be able to win any of the awards.
Players participating in this new deal will be ranked by the best-equalized win over 5 subsequent rounds of gameplay.
What About Terms and Conditions
Before embarking on this unique promotion, be sure to check the details of the Vegas Crest deal below:
- The Tournaments will occur every Tuesday at 5:01 AM CET and Thursday at 4:59 AM CET in March.
- Players should have made a min 1 deposit in the 7 days before opting-in
- Players have to select “opt-in” to qualify for the Tournament.
- The Tournament result is based on the best-equalized win over five consecutive rounds playing the specified slots
- Incomplete sets or rounds will not be counted towards winning the event.
- Extra rounds are regarded as individual rounds and win value is considered as the score for this round.
- Cash and Bonus awards will be credited to customers’ accounts instantly every Thursday.
- Prizes provided in Bonus balance come with an x35 wagering requirement.
- If the result is a tie, a higher prize will be provided to the player who reached the particular ranking first.