The majority of online operators will call for a newbie to create an account, which means providing personal, banking, and address information. But there is also a smaller cohort of online places to bet and win that collaborate with certified payment methods and allow players to authorize via online banking to continue gambling. A good example of such lobbies is those where the cashier relies on Pay n Play.
So, let’s say you decided to create an account in a new place to bet and win. The steps from being a newbie to becoming a registered member would be as follows:
- To research a chosen online operator and to make sure it is properly certified and has legit games and safe payment methods.
- Then, check the homepage of the site. It is where the sign-up button is usually located.
- The initial step of registering is usually providing personal information, including first name, last name, and date of birth. This section may also include questions about the country of residence, and contact information.
- Then, most likely, a newbie will be asked to add a payment method. As a rule of thumb, this should be a method registered in the same name as the casino account.
- Afterward, players may be invited to pass verification, depending on the license, or go straight to depositing and claiming promotions.
Pro tip: We recommend passing verification while registering. Many players leave it till later and end up being stuck with slower withdrawals as a lot of online operators won’t release cashouts until they’ve verified their customers.
As for Pay n Play live casinos, the procedure may be much easier for those players who are already registered with the payment method. If so, all that is required is to specify the amount that one would like to deposit and to proceed straight to playing. Otherwise, an account must be created within the payment system.