DublinBet Casino has just launched an enticing tournament, inviting users to join and earn their part in the massive prize pool of €10,000. Lucky You is a generous opportunity for additional winnings and an enhanced gaming experience. The deal is valid until the end of March.
DublinBet Casino Introduces Giveaway with €10,000 Pool
What Is Included?
As part of the exclusive tournament at the online casino, players can receive a part in €10,000 Pool while spinning on their favorite games. Check more information about the event:
- The tournament rolls out between 15.03.2021 10:00 CET – 31.03.2021 23:59 CET
- Every Win awards players with 1 Point. Every Big Win (stakes times 10) awards users 5 Points, every 20€ placed on winning bets awards 10 Points.
- Qualifying Games include Labyrinth of Knossos Multijump, Lucky Neko, Casino Win Spin, San Quentin xWay, Warrior Graveyard nudge, Mystery Museum.
- The Total Prize Stands at 10000€
Apart from featuring excellent bonuses, DublinBet welcomes players with an incredible offer. If you open an account at the site, there is an opportunity to claim a 100% first deposit match up to €100. Upon making the first deposit, players will also qualify for reload bonuses which are matched up to 15%, supplying players with cashback on every deposit.
More About T&Cs
If you are considering the aforementioned deal, here you can find more about the rules:
- The Lucky You! tournament is accessible to play for real mode only.
- Points are given as follows: Every Win gives 1 Point. Every Big Win (stakes times 10) delivers 5 Points, every 20€ wagered on winning bets provides 10 Points.
- Real money prizes will be available to the players’ accounts as withdrawable cash within 72 hours (or three business days) from the end of the promotion.
- Dublin Bet, Yggdrasil, NoLimit City, and Push Gaming reserve the right to null the scores or not pay out an award, where all or part of the results come from an obvious error, mistake, or technical problem (involving incorrect payouts) caused by a human or machine.
- The casino has the right to null scores or refuse the payment if the score comes from cheating or collusion with other bettors.
- Dublinbet has the right to alter the terms of the deal anytime.
The site is a cutting-edge gambling operator, allowing users to enjoy slots, live dealer games, and card options. The site is powered by Distance Gaming and combines elements of online and land-based experience to deliver a real playing feel.