Casino Inter has a piece of good news for players; newly registered members can claim excellent bonuses from its offer and take the gaming experience to the next level. The platform will offer cashback on Mondays with up to 15% return.
Casino Inter Introduces Cashback on Mondays
What’s on Offer
Players are invited to enjoy popular slots and land up to 15%. The total amount you will get depends on your level and you can expect the following:
- Bronze players are eligible for a 5% Cashback at the end of the day.
- Silver players are eligible for a 5% Cashback at the end of the day.
- Gold players can get a 5% Cashback at the end of the day.
- Platinum players can get a 10% Cashback at the end of the day.
- Diamond players can get a 15% Cashback at the end of the day.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer
If you like cashback offers, then you might want to check this one out! Be sure to view the terms and conditions before grabbing your portion of the award:
- The promotion on Casino Inter begins every Monday at 00:00 GMT and ceases on the same day, 23:59 GMT
- The cashback sum is based on the VIP level. Silver and Gold users will get a 5% cashback, Platinum players will get a 10% cashback, and Diamond players get a 15% cashback
- To get the cashback, the player has to complete a minimum of $20, AU$20, CA$20, NZ$20, ₺200, NOK200, or €20, and make no winnings during the promo period while playing the whole amount only on slots
- The cashback will be applied to the total sum deposited during the promo period (Example: If you are a Platinum player, paid and lost €200 on Monday, you will get a 10% cashback on the sum you lost: €20, or currency equivalent in real money)
- The Cashback promo does not mix with any bonuses and can be used once per week
- The balance has to be zero for the cashback to be obtained
- If you qualify for this deal, just get in touch with support to redeem your amount
- The cashback can reach up to €100 (or currency equivalent)
- General Casino Bonus Terms are valid
Casino Inter is owned by GHI-L-Ventures. B. V. and licensed by the government of Curaçao.