Dublinbet Casino has prepared another spectacular promotion for its users. This time, members can take advantage of November CashDays tournament and claim up to €10,000. The promotion is available between November 1st and 8th, and the total prize pool for this offer will be €70,000!
Dublinbet Casino Features November Cashdays Promotion
Details of the Promotion
If you are ready to take part in the latest offer at Dublinbet, be sure you know the following details:
- The offer is only available between 01.11.2022 10:00 CET – 08.11.2022 23:59 CET
- Points are counted round-by-round, with every 1 EUR (or currency equivalent) won giving 10 points. For instance, €10 won gives 100 points.
- The total Prize is €70,000
- Qualifying Games are Book del Sol: Multiplier; Book of Gold: Multichance; Buffalo Power: Hold and Win; Burning Wins: classic 5 lines; Diamond Fortunator: Hold and Win; Hot Coins: Hold and Win; Imperial Fruits: 5 Lines; Joker’s Coins: Hold and Win; Legend of Cleopatra Megaways™; Lion Gems: Hold & Win; Luxor Gold: Hold and Win; Ultra Fortunator: Hold and Win; Pirate Sharky (new); Royal Coins: Hold and Win; Royal Coins 2: Hold and Win (new); Ruby Hit: Hold and Win; Sevens&Fruits: 20 Lines; Solar Queen
Other Terms and Conditions of the Deal
As part of the new offer, you should also pay attention to the following terms:
- The minimum bet required to take part in the deal is €0.20
- The November Cashdays tournament is accessible to play for real money only.
- Points are calculated round-by-round, with every 1 EUR (or currency equivalent) giving 10 points.
- The cash awards will be credited to your account as withdrawable funds in 72 hours (3 business days) after the offer is completed
- The prize pool and minimum wager for this offer are determined in EUR and could be subject to fluctuations based on currency conversion
- The currency conversion rates are decided automatically by the system 72 before the start of the tournament, and the values will stay the same during the entire tournament period.
- Playson and DublinBet keep the right to remove scores, or not deliver a prize, where all/part of the score comes from the error, mistake, or technical fault (such as incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error regarding any of the participating titles.
- The casino also has the right to void scores, or not credit a prize if it considers that part of the score comes from cheating or collusion with other users.
- The casino reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time
As a reminder, Dublinbet Casino recently closed another great offer, Fortune Quest, with up to €120,000 in various prizes. November will be another exciting month on the popular site…