Playing live blackjack suddenly got more interesting at Mr Green’s Casino. While the Club Royale Tables at the live casino can already pack a punch and provide hours of excitement to lovers of the famous table; there is now a Side Bet Challenge on the go this weekend to ramp up the fun.
Live blackjack players who regularly visit the Club Royale Tables have nothing to lose by having a crack at the Side Bet Challenge. They could even end the event with a share of a €3,000 pot if they strike it lucky. So, what’s on offer and how do you get involved? Here’s how it works…
- Play Live Blackjack on the Club Royale Tables from 13:00 on Friday, July 26
- Collect points for every side bet you make
- 1 point is available for a €2 side bet, winning side bets, and winning a hand of blackjack
- 2 points can be earned with €2 side bets on both Perfect Pairs and 21+3
- Players can bag a further 2 points with winning side-bets on both Perfect Pairs and 21+3
- The 10 highest finishers with the most points will win a share of the €3,000 prize pot
Winning split hands only count as 1 point, and the maximum number of points per round per seat is 5 points. Players who finish in first place will win €750, while second, third, fourth and fifth-place finishers will win €600, €500, €400 and €250, respectively. Players who finish sixth to tenth can net a €100 cash prize each.
The next event takes place on Friday, July 26, so get cracking and head on over to Mr Green’s live casino (read review here) today.