Playtech has been focused on delivering some of the most advanced gambling options. The operator continues in the same style with the premium version of All Bets Blackjack Live table. The game will go live via reputable GVC brand – bwin – and players can access it on com markets.
Playtech Kicks Off All Bets Blackjack Live via Bwin Network
About the Chance
The new version of blackjack introduces an award-winning atmosphere with renovated design and feel. It is available for all users who can choose from the range of bets:
- Buster Blackjack – here you are able to take great winnings, from a 2:1 for three or four cards to 2000:1 win for the incredible combo of eight cards and player blackjack.
- Lucky Lucky – your first two cards and the dealer’s first constitute a combo. Wins begin from 2:1 for 19 or 20 cards to 200:1 for a triple 7.
- 21 + 3 – your first cards and the dealer’s first deliver a hand. When you hit a suited three of a kind, you will receive 100:1 winnings
- Top 3 – your first two cards and the dealer’s first deliver a hand. But when you hit a suited three of a kind, you will reach 270:1 amount
- Perfect Pairs – the player’s or dealer’s cards create a pair, and wins are possible for color, mixed and matching pairs.
Users who are interested in testing the option can choose from one, none, all bets and side wagers. The game is completely suitable for your needs.
All Bets Blackjack is another provider’s attempt to create the most engaging chances which will drive the customers’ interest. The launch of the game comes right after the delivery of Quantum Roulette as well as a number of live casino options.
What Was Announced
The new blackjack version comes with positive impressions from the company. Playtech Live Casino CEO, Edo Haitin said:
“Driving expansion through product innovation and differentiation is central to the Playtech Live Casino mission, and we’re delighted to be working with bwin to deliver bespoke content for their players. Our flagship facility in Riga gives us the technology, capacity, and flexibility to create experiences that truly reflect the brands of key partners such as bwin to drive the growth of their Live Casino business.”
Gaming Product Director at GVC, Colin Cole-Johnson noticed:
“Delivering a unique experience for our players, in terms of look and feel as well as gameplay, is a key priority for everyone at bwin. Having worked very closely with Playtech on the design of our exclusive table, we’re confident players will be as impressed with the end result as we are”.
Source: “Playtech launches exclusive All Bets Blackjack Live table for bwin”. Playtech. March 5, 2020.