PartyPoker has prepared an excellent deal for all customers. Those who take part in the daily cash giveaway will receive regular points to boost their gameplay. Reserve your place in this unique deal until the end of September…
PartyPoker Surprises Players with Cash Giveaway
More About Offer
PartyPoker is introducing daily leaderboards with the opportunity to earn up to $36K every single day! There are two leaderboards available Hold’em & PLO. Just take part in PartyPoker cash giveaway and take points at one of the cash games while playing No Limit Holdem, Pot Limit Omaha, or PLO Hi-Lo.
Here are the detailed requirements:
- Hold’em and PLO Leaderboards do not involve points taken while playing Heads Up Cash Games
- Customers should play on the selected buy-ins to take points for the specified leaderboard/s
- Prizes will be credited to players accounts in 48 hours from the end of each leaderboard
- Leaderboards are available every single day between 00:00 CEST to 23:59 CEST.]
- A total of $36K is available per day
- One cash back point equals one leaderboard point
- The casino has the right to change the terms of the promotion of cancel the deal at any time
Players should also consider specified buy-in levels:
- $1 to $2 ($0.01/$0.02)
- $2.50 to $5 ($0.02/$0.05)
- $5 to $10 ($0.05/$0.10)
- $12.50 to $25 ($0.10/$0.25)
- $25 to $50 ($0.25/$0.50)
- $50 to $100 ($0.50/$1)
- $100 to $200 ($1/$2)
- $250 to $500 ($2/$5)
It is also worth mentioning that Hold’em Leaderboards don’t include any Limit Hold’em Cash Games and Fast Forward. PLO Leaderboards, on the other hand, include Pot Limit Omaha Cash Games and Fast Forward and Pot-Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Cash Games.
PartyPoker is an excellent provider of poker content, specialized in different verticals including betting portal, casino, bingo, and online games. Since its launch in 2013, the brand has become one of the most reputable in the sector with a wide range of choices. Players who just sign up at the platform will take advantage of a $35 free ticket as well as an opportunity to take part in SPINS tournaments. There are also regular promotions at the site, allowing customers to additionally boost the balance. The brand is owned by ElectraWorks Limited.