Guide to Using Skrill in Online Casinos That Accept Players from India
Skrill may not be the most popular online wallet on the market but it definitely is the leading one in the gambling niche. Tailored to meet the needs of gamers around the world, it turned into one of the cheapest, fastest, and smartest ways to deposit and withdraw in online casinos including those that accept players from India.
Come to think of it:
- It takes less than 10 minutes to set a free Skrill account.
- Transactions between the system’s e-wallets are free of charge.
- Money reaches the account instantaneously.
- 10s of online casinos have exclusive promotional deals with Skrill.
- The e-wallet has its own loyalty program for frequent users.
First known as MoneyBookers, the service was launched in 2001, and by 2007 became known as one of the fastest-growing e-money companies in the United Kingdom. A while later, in came the rebranding to Skrill.
By 2011, the wallet was authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority under the electronic money regulations, which makes it legit and reliable. After several acquisitions, Skrill now belongs to Paysafe Holdings UK Limited. The same company also owns the Paysafecard prepaid voucher.
Making Deposits with Skrill in India
To qualify for Skrill deposits in online casinos that accept India, you will need to:
- Register a free Skrill account.
- Make sure the selected online operator is friendly to Skrill.
Opening an account with the e-wallet takes less than 10 minutes. You will need to provide your personal details, e-mail, and password, and apply for verification. This second stage takes under 24 hours.
The next step is to load the account. You can do so by cards, bank transfers, prepaid vouchers, and other e-wallets. Mind the service fee of 1%.
From your casino account, head to the cashier, specify the amount you’d like to deposit and choose Skrill. The system will automatically redirect you to your wallet, where you will need to verify the transaction. Funds will be credited to your account instantaneously, and there will be no deposit fees.
Making Withdrawals with Skrill in India
Usually, the online operators that accept Skrill for deposits, also allow their players from India to withdraw wins via this e-wallet.
To receive your wins, make sure you have enough in your casino account to meet the platform’s minimum withdrawal limits. Select Skrill among payout methods and allow for up to 24 hours for the team to release the funds. Verification may be required.
Once the wins are in your cash account, you can either proceed by spending cash online or claim payouts via bank or to cards. If withdrawals are claimed to Visa cards, there will be a fee of 7.5%. For bank transfers, it is a fixed fee of 5.50 Euros/equivalent in INR.
Things to Know About Skrill
One thing that makes Skrill so suitable for the gambling market of India is the fact that the system operates in its local currency – INR. This means that you will not need to face the conversion charges if you manage to find an online operator friendly to INR deposits and withdrawals.
In addition to processing financial transactions in the Indian rupee, the e-wallet also recently added crypto to its list of services. Buy and sell via one account at additional charges from 0.99 to 1.99 EUR/equivalent in INR per transaction.
While opening and maintaining a Skrill account is free, be aware of the fact that the system charges a fine for providing false personal and banking details. There are also additional fees if you need to reverse a transaction, etc.
That being said, Skrill is also generous in terms of rewards. While many online casinos will be reluctant to pay welcome and deposit bonuses to players who deposit via e-wallets, this particular payment system has worked out quite a list of gambling partners. When registering with them, you can count not only on the regular sign-up promotions but also on unique Skrill casino bonuses.
Plus, the e-wallet supports its own promotional policies. In a nutshell, the more cash you rollover within a month the better! The three statuses of a Skrill client are:
- Silver, with up to 15,000 Euros rolled per quarter. This leads to multi-currency accounts, priority bank transfers, free account reloads, and free bank transfer cashouts.
- Gold with up to 45,000 Euros per quarter allows asking for a personal manager, 24/7 VIP support, and lower exchange rates.
- Diamond status is assigned to those who rollover 90,000 Euros or more per quarter. In addition to all of the perks mentioned above, these clients can also count on three accounts in different currencies and exchange rates dropping to 1.99%.
Top 3 Benefits For Skrill
- Those online operators that accept traffic from India and have a dedicated Skrill wallet will allow you to process deposits at no extra cost.
- Get verified, claim your wins via Skrill, and receive withdrawals within 24 hours or less.
- Enjoy a variety of promotions within the Skrill wallet, including 24/7 support, lower fees to load the account and withdraw from it, and additional benefits.
Most popular banking methods
Best Live Dealers Scrill Casinos for India
Our Opinion about Skrill Transactions
Many factors speak in favor of Skrill but surely the most noticeable one is the fact that recently this payment system took a pivot specifically into the niche of online gambling. There are numerous casinos that will offer their newbies a special Skrill welcome bonus (while there won’t be any promos for many other e-wallets!). Plus, this is one of the payment methods with very reasonable pricing for transactions, as well as with lots of free perks. As for the speed, look no further. There are hardly any other payment services that process deposits and cashouts so quickly and efficiently.
Finally, good news for our players from India – lots of locally-targeted and international gambling lobbies with a solid reputation and strong licenses have this payment solution in their cashiers. Quite a few also support INR among other currencies.
Skrill in India-Friendly Online Casinos: Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our database has quite a few online operators to consider. Among others, check out Royal Panda.
This is a certified e-money payment service with more than a decade of experience, thousands of users, and encrypted transactions. On top of these factors, Skrill allows paying online without the risk of exposing sensitive credit card information.
Opening and maintaining an account, as well as sending money to an online merchant that also has a Skrill e-wallet is free of charge. A fee of 1% will be charged to your card or bank transfer when you top-up the e-wallet. There are also fixed fees for Skrill withdrawals, including up to 7.5% to a Visa card.
- Head to the official website and choose to set up an account.
- Specify your name and last name, and provide the contact details.
- Set a password and log in.
- Once in, apply for verification. Depending on a country, it can be done via social media, or via providing proof of ID and address.
- Allow several hours for the verification.
- You are all set to load the account and to deposit in online casinos.